I am excited to be running a RETHINKING BREAKFAST workshop limited to 15 people on 22nd and 30th November.
I know many people struggle with breakfast as we all lead busy lives and need to get out the door early to get to work, take the kids to school or make it to that movement class before work. All too often it’s easy to skip breakfast altogether or buy something that’s not so nutritious which only leaves you hungry a couple hours later or feeling less than sharp. Sounds familiar? My aim is to inspire people to make easy, quick & simple and delicious breakfasts (whether you have time to sit down or take-on-the-go) without compromising nutrient-density. So you can start your day right and feel satiated for a good 5-7+ hours.
IN THIS WORKSHOP I WILL BE SHOWCASING HOW TO MAKE:
1. Turmeric lattes (offered upon arrival) (dairy-free)
2. Japanese omelette (dairy-free)
3. Bacon and egg muffins (contains dairy)
4. Middle eastern egg mash up (dairy-free)
5. Cypriot style greens with lemon, olive oil & fresh herbs (dairy-free)
6. Smoothie bowl (contains dairy)
7. Chia seed porridge (dairy-free)
8. My favourite breakfast-on-the-go (surprise!) (contains dairy)
COST IS $140 PER PERSON AND INCLUDES:
- Detailed theory discussion on if and when we should eat breakfast, what’s wrong with conventional breakfasts of breakfast cereals or refined grains, quick & easy healthy swaps, what a traditional wholefoods breakfast might look like, the nutritional benefits of eggs, healthy dairy-free swaps, coffee,
- Detailed workshop booklet (34 pages) including theory, step by step guides & recipes (there are loads more recipes in the workshop booklet than I have time to showcase)
- Practical demonstrations
- Hands-on experience
- Food tasting
- Opportunity to ask questions
THIS WORKSHOP IS IDEAL FOR:
- Those who routinely skip breakfast for want of time
- Those who needs some breakfast inspiration with new ideas and recipes
- Those who want to take their health and well-being to the next level with more nutrient-dense foods
- Those who want to expand their culinary repertoire and try new things!
WHEN AND WHERE
WHEN: TUESDAY 22nd OR WEDNESDAY 30th NOV 6:30PM - 9:30ISH
WHERE: BROTH BAR & LARDER, 49 BELGRAVE STREET, BRONTE (FREE STREET PARKING)
TO SECURE A SPOT
1. Text Soulla Chamberlain on 0407 871 884 to confirm that there are spaces available (spaces strictly limited to 15). I will be filling up the first class on Tues 22 Nov before taking bookings for the 30th Nov class (unless you advise that you only can make the Wed 30th Nov class).
2. Once I confirm that there is a spot available you will need to transfer $140 referencing your name into the following bank account within 24 hours (as places can only be reserved for up to 24 hours):
Star Anise Organic Wholefoods Education P/L
BSB 062 000
Acct 1628 4526
I will then send out further details closer to the date.
I look forward to seeing you at one of my brekky workshops soon!