We will be covering how to make:
(a) chocolate block/slab (b) chocolate slice (c) choc hazelnut spread (the real “nutella”) (d) chocolate ice-cream (e) hot chocolate pudding (f) raw chocolate mousse (g) Mexican hot chocolate (drink) with chilli, orange and coconut
The above just about covers the entire range of my favourite ways to consume chocolate!! Chocolate cake will be covered in my gluten-free cakes and muffins workshop later in the year.
We will be cooking with only unprocessed fermented raw cacao powder. We will not be using any refined sweeteners – only natural unprocessed sweeteners or whole fruit. All recipes are grain-free but 3 contain dairy.
Cost is $120 per person and includes:
- information handout with step by step guides and recipes
- theory discussion on raw cacao powder, raw cacao butter, carob, chocolate and sweeteners
- practical demonstration
- hands-on experience
- food tasting
This workshop is ideal for:
- those who are grain-free or gluten-free
- chocolate lovers who want to learn how to make their own nutrient-dense healthy chocolate sweets and desserts using only unprocessed ingredients
- people who want to transition off processed chocolate and want a healthy substitute for themselves or their family members
Please feel free to forward to any friends or family members.