There's only 1 month until Christmas (yikes!) and you might be starting to think about what to buy friends and loved ones this year or what to have stashed in your pantry when last minute guests pop over. Few people wouldn’t appreciate hand-made food made with premium quality organic ingredients as a gift. Consider making your own hamper and including in it all or some of the following delectable nourishing wholefoods:
* organic activated nuts (almonds, pecans, cashews, brazils, peptitas, hazelnuts, macadamias. Available in 3 sizes).
* organic gluten-free muesli/trail mix- this is a new product! Made with vanilla bean powder, goji berries, figs, shredded coconut, activated nuts and caramelised activated buckwheat- delish!
* raw cacao coconut balls (75% raw cacao content)
* activated nut coconut balls
* nut-free date coconut balls
* power bars
The balls, bars and nuts make perfect appetizers, snacks or desserts when entertaining and are perfect for both young and old. Free of sugar, artificial ingredients and other nasties. A small packet makes a thoughtful gift for kids' teachers, friends, neighbours and anyone who cherishes delicious real food.
I also retail Toscana certified organic cold pressed olive oil at the discounted price of $40/1.5L. These usually retail in the stores for $45-60. Toscana olive oil is second to none in my view in terms of quality and price. Beautiful on salads or vegetables. The perfect lunch or dinner party gift.
To purchase, just call or txt me (0407 871 884) and simply pop over to my home (77A Hewlett St Bronte) at a mutually convenient time. I'm home most days and evenings until late.
Click here to view my updated price list. Click here to find out what exactly are "activated" nuts. Scroll down to view photo gallery of products.