I am excited to be hosting an end of year "A Day In The Life of Essential Oils" Xmas party limited to 20 people on Friday 1 December 2017.
At this event I will walk through how I use the Young Living essential oils from the minute I awake to the minute I curl up in bed. PLUS it's a fabulous excuse to frock up, bring our oily tribe together to meet and greet and chat over a glass of (orange infused) kombucha, a handful of (activated) nuts, and slices of my signature peppermint after dinner mints. We will also discuss and throw around some ideas for conscious Xmas gifting incorporating essential oils.
COST IS $15 PER PERSON AND INCLUDES:
- Handout to take home as a reference on how you can incorporate the essential oils into your daily life
- Organic finger food and drinks
THIS EVENT IS IDEAL FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Would like some INSPIRATION on how to further incorporate essential oils into your daily life; or
- Want to MEET OTHER LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE in this divine tribe to which I belong; or
- Want to LEARN new things; or
- Are happy to SHARE your ideas and any profound experiences in using the oils
- Are a Young Living MEMBER in my, Lisa Wood's or Cheeky Coconut's downline; or
- Are not a Young Living member but are INTERESTED in learning more about these essential oils.
WHEN AND WHERE
WHEN: Friday 1 December 7PM - 9PM ISH
WHERE: 23 Kent St Waverley (FREE STREET PARKING though it's tricky so allow extra time for that)
TO SECURE A SPOT
I will then send out further details closer to the date. Spaces are strictly limited. I look forward to seeing you at this event!
CANCELLATION POLICY: Once payment has been made, it is non-refundable. If you can not make it due to last minute unforseen circumstances, feel free to gift your place to a friend and let me know. Thank you for your understanding.