With Autumn upon us I will be running a cooking class on how to make dead-easy, mouth-watering, nutrient-dense meat and vegetable casseroles -just the ticket to warm up your cockles and building immunity over the forthcoming cooler months. Cost is $70 per person and includes:
- Nutritional theory discussion
- Information booklet including step by step guides and recipes
- practical demonstration
- hands-on experience
- a sit down delicious slow cooked casserole dinner
This workshop is ideal for:
- those who are grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free or suffer from digestive issues
- those who are time-poor and want to learn how to make their own super simple and quick yet nourishing meals
- people who want to transition off processed foods and want a healthy substitute for themselves or their family members
- those who are on a budget and want affordable (as well as healthier) meals
When: 7:30-10pm (ish) Thurs 30th April 2015 Where: 23 Kent Street, Waverley, 2024
Spaces limited to 10 only. If there are more than 10 people interested I will run another class the following week.
RSVP: To secure your spot you will need to:
1. text me on 0407 871 884 to confirm that there are spaces available. Spots can only be reserved for 24 hours; and
2. transfer $70 (referencing your FULL name and ‘Casseroles’) into my bank account:
Account name: star anise organic wholefoods (aust) pty ltd
BSB: 062 000 Account no: 15110110
Places will book up quickly!
Please feel free to forward to any friends or family members. Cancellation policy: once funds are deposited into my bank account they are non-refundable but can be transferred to another cooking class/workshop upon 48 hours notice.